Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Therapy UL

Options
  • 27-02-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello everyone!

Just wondering could anyone give me any info. on the entrance test(s) , interview(s) etc. for this masters?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chef_assassin

Sorry...have no idea, but can you tell me if a degree is part of the criteria if you find out. I have a friend that's interested in same.
    Regards
    Chef_assassin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jennygro

They changed the entry requirements this year, you no longer need a music degree to apply, a relevant degree is acceptable; i.e psychology. However, the audition is pretty intense and I imagine you would need to have a high level of musical proficiency to succeed in the audition. From the Website "Audition – you must prepare three pieces to the best standard on your first instrument. You must also prepare a song to be accompanied by you on guitar and a song to be accompanied by you on piano. The song can be a rock/folk/pop/religious song or any other type of song. You will also be asked to improvise a short piece of music. Applicants who do well in this section usually show wonderful music skills at a high level including demonstrating musical flexibility and enjoyment and manage to control their nerves well"

Advertisement