Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

earraí boga/software

Options
  • 27-02-2011 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

conas atá sibh, anyone know of any good software to do with astronomy? ive got stellarium already which is dead handy so I was wonder if there is any good software out there which would tell you more info about stars/planets/space in general, kind of on the educational side of things, dont mind payin but sure I wouldn't say no to open source either :D

Go raibh maith agaibh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭petergdub

conas atá sibh, anyone know of any good software to do with astronomy? ive got stellarium already which is dead handy so I was wonder if there is any good software out there which would tell you more info about stars/planets/space in general, kind of on the educational side of things, dont mind payin but sure I wouldn't say no to open source either :D

Go raibh maith agaibh

Hej,
    Bästa mjukvaran nånsin enligt min åsikt är google sky map på Android.
    Jag har installerat den på min Galaxy i9000.
    Den kan hitta nästan vilken objekt som helst.
    mvh
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭backboiler

petergdub wrote: »
    Hej,
    Bästa mjukvaran nånsin enligt min åsikt är google sky map på Android.
    Jag har installerat den på min Galaxy i9000.
    Den kan hitta nästan vilken objekt som helst.
    mvh
    Peter

:confused: boards.ie != boards.se

http://www.shatters.net/celestia/
    http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/Home.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

He's recommending Google Sky Map for your phone anyway!

Advertisement