Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing coop placement

Options
  • 27-02-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

So I'm an equine science student on coop in america and I'm wondering if its possible for me to change my placement. The reason I ask is this placement really is not what my interest is in whatsoever and I am also having a hard time working for them. Who should I speak to about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Your co-op placement officer? Your family? Your current employer?

Do you have something to change to, or do you just dislike what you are currently doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

You should contact your placement officer, but the reality is that you re gaining relevant work experience in some sense.

Whether the placement is to your liking is something that is further down the line in the list of priorities. Placements aren't that easy to come by.

Advertisement