Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what happened Friday?

Options
  • 27-02-2011 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Living in Plassy I was totally oblivious to the rest of the campus wide shut down(Apparently we were the only ones not to have our power cut).

Anyways being my first time in that early on a Friday I somehow got the idea that the mainbuilding was always as dark as a mine shaft in the morning :pac: until I was soon enough informed in my lecture room that the power had been cut.

Any idea how that happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Rumour on the street is that there was a power cut and the backup generator failed after that. I arrived at around 8.40 and found a huge amount of people standing outside generally everywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭stevethewraith

I heard someone got caught in a lift somewhere because of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I heard the litter built up in Milford from all the filthy students morphed into an evil litter monster and chewed the power lines up.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭stevethewraith

entirely possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

cson wrote: »
    I heard the litter built up in Milford from all the filthy students morphed into an evil litter monster and chewed the power lines up.

Now your just trollin hah

• Advertisement
Advertisement