Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live GPS tracking.

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone know of GPS tracking software or apps that allow guest users to view your position live? Iv seen things like instamapper but you can only see the live feed if you log in. Is there anything that allows guest users to view the content live?

Forgot to mention. Ill be using an android phone. But ill also have a laptop and mobile broadband in my car. Ideally i would be able to track my location and then send out an invite to say a customer who can click the link and track my position live online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

Yes but can't remember the name and it was for iOS devices. Basically you entered either a mobile number or an email address and the time you would like the other person to be able to see you. They would then click the link which is included in text or email and track you.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

yeah i found one called wizi that does this. Thanks for the help

Advertisement