Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV Camera Installed On Benbulben Road Drimnagh

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Coming home last night I noticed a CCTV camera has been installed on Benbulben Road in Drimnagh. I can only assume the local young scroats are the reason behind this. Some of them are not even in their teens yet and are already total scumbags.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Coming home last night I noticed a CCTV camera has been installed on Benbulben Road in Drimnagh. I can only assume the local young scroats are the reason behind this. Some of them are not even in their teens yet and are already total scumbags.

Loads of CCTV has gone up in the Drimnagh / Crumlin area the last while. I think they are putting them in places which are known for anti social behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I live around this area, I know what you mean about the kids. Some of them will pass you, but christ others have something to say about everything. If you crossed them Christ I dunno what they would do and some of them not even half my age! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭older i get better i was

Good move hope it helps to jail those scummers

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Don't think it's the kids they are watching, Think about it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MindYourNose

Ehh all yous sayin them cameras are for the scumbags and all would wanna keep there mouths shut. I bet none of you even know them as people so i suggest you stop ranting on about them cos im certain your own hands arent so clean ! :) Wouldn't be so stereotypical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Ehh all yous sayin them cameras are for the scumbags and all would wanna keep there mouths shut. I bet none of you even know them as people so i suggest you stop ranting on about them cos im certain your own hands arent so clean ! :) Wouldn't be so stereotypical

:D brilliant reply!

get to know the scumbags!

/runs away from thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MindYourNose

thank you :P .. Just had to get that out there cos its very irritating when people do that :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

Ehh all yous sayin them cameras are for the scumbags and all would wanna keep there mouths shut.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Or else what?

I bet none of you even know them as people so i suggest you stop ranting on about them cos im certain your own hands arent so clean ! :)

Oh, you're certain, are you?
    Tell me, what do you know about the rest of us that we ourselves don't?:rolleyes:
    Wouldn't be so stereotypical

This doesn't even make sense:confused:

To conclude, nice try, scumbag:p

Advertisement