Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done Cork East!!!

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

For giving Fianna Fail the boot

0 seats for them, couldn't have wished for anything better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Cant you explain what was wrong with the two FF candidates of East cork :P

I can certainly see problems slightly with one but with the other being I'd like to see your view on(Not naming names to see if you can get things right =P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Agree.great result.And right at the end too SF pipping FF to the post.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

So the economic policies of the statist SF will be such an improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Excellent to see 2 FFers given the boot. Just a pity that SF got in instead....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Delighted to see an SF candidate get in ahead of both FF and Mulvihill!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Seloth wrote: »
    Cant you explain what was wrong with the two FF candidates of East cork :P

I can certainly see problems slightly with one but with the other being I'd like to see your view on(Not naming names to see if you can get things right =P

Ned Junior: Anyone I saw out canvassing for him were people who are well known to have favours done for them by Ned Snr.

Ahern: Well he was in Government when the bank guarantee was being given and what have you.

Sin Fein: I have hope for these lads yet if they get into power, they havn't proven that they are completely incompetent like FF and the Greens. And unlike Labour who honestly seem like a bunch of bleeding hearts, they don't want to tax the hell out of everyone so poor old Mrs. Fagan from Bally****off can keep her weekly coal and phone allowance

Advertisement