Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Induction day

• 27-02-2011 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Can anyone give a general idea what this entails etc The people you bring, what happens, do we get fitted for uniform, breifings etc?

Appreciated. Even via PM if that suits instead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭fefe5

1986j wrote: »
    Can anyone give a general idea what this entails etc The people you bring, what happens, do we get fitted for uniform, breifings etc?

Appreciated. Even via PM if that suits instead

Did you get the call?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭1986j

Yea, just in the last few days. I was told when my pack will be sent out but has not arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭fefe5

My pack took four working days so you might get it on Monday or Tuesday.

The pack will tell you more but you get to bring two guests to a part of the SID (normally family, partner etc).
    You will be fitted for uniform at the SID.
    Its a long day as you will see when you get the information. You get shown around, and have plenty of talks about whats to come in your training and you get given out some stuff, such as the definations you will have to learn.
    Other than that, I know no more, guess I'll just find out at SID.:rolleyes:

Ha must admit I am excited.

I am sure they will have fun fitting me for a uniform lol

Pack came today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭thebakerboy

Congrats 1986j, is it for the March intake or a different one?

I'm sure it was a very nice surprise to open.

March intake.

One thing there is no shopping list as I have seen others talk about does that happen at the Induction Day?

So happy. Feel a tiny bit apprehensive incase I fail etc but so so excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stephenkav

Go to the starting in garnerville thread and read the first post by psni and you'll get a rough idea of some of the things you may need. Congrats and see ya there

Advertisement