Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asda Enniskillen

• 27-02-2011 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Has anyone purchased a T.V. full hd in asda enniskillen will they in the south

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

worked in argos in enniskillen for 4 years and always got that question.

i was told that if the TV has mpeg-4, it should pick up the rte channels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

yup, your looking for Mpeg4 for audio/video and MHEG5 if you want digital Aertel. If you have Sky/UPC and don't intend getting rid of it then I suppose any TV will do.

DID.ie, Powercity.ie and even Argos do have some great offers at times on TVs but even some of these are not compatible so be sure to check. The Saorview logo is what your looking for.

Give these a quick read and you'll have a good idea of what your after. Mpeg4, Saorview.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 the scorpion

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye on the special offers in all outlets.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭dabestman1

Just wondering if anyone living in eniskillen could tell me is ncis season 7 for sale in asda?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dabestman1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone living in eniskillen could tell me is ncis season 7 for sale in asda?
    Have a look here

• Advertisement
Advertisement