Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Video (YouTube) Survey

Options
  • 27-02-2011 6:29am

Hi, I'm currently writing a pilot of a web series production. No hints of it but I wanted to ask you fellow users about online video productions:

1) What's the maximum length of a video would you watch if it was a Web-Series?

2) What would make you share the video with others? ( Comedy, Computer techno, Action, Video Game cameos (Tomb Raider of course ;) ) Special effects, Mystery etc)

3) What annoys you currently about most web-series? (E.G The Guild, Harpers Globe)

4) Would you like to take part of the story, Help the "Characters" out in solving cases etc?

5) IF a sponsor was to be made, when would you like the annoying ad to take place: The beginning? Or in the middle? and what's the maximum length could you handle of the advert? (Min 5 secs, Max 15 secs)

6) IF it was a a good series, would you Donate to keep it going?

Thanks everyone!

Ok.... A small hint: Mystery solving

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Going by your hint I would watch it. To answer your first question. It depends on how good it is. Question 2. Anything I enjoy funny/interesting etc I share it. Question 3. I don't know them so can't answer. 4. Yes I would love that. 5. Beginning, it would annoy me half way through. 6. Ever since I got a debit card 2 weeks ago I'm after donating to a few different things online.

Pm me the link once you get it online.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Going by your hint I would watch it. To answer your first question. It depends on how good it is. Question 2. Anything I enjoy funny/interesting etc I share it. Question 3. I don't know them so can't answer. 4. Yes I would love that. 5. Beginning, it would annoy me half way through. 6. Ever since I got a debit card 2 weeks ago I'm after donating to a few different things online.

Pm me the link once you get it online.

Great. I've done re-search on other websites and 10 minute seems to be around the sweet spot.
    I hope to incorporate the community so for example computer people can download a file and try to decrypt it, You can download the evidence and email your thoughts and opinions and so on.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Advertisement