Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham v Liverpool 1.30

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Agger seemed happy to jog back in to the box a few yards away from him, where he should have been bustign a gut to get back. not good enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

ollie1 wrote: »
    Oh no it just gets worse :mad:

From Ba to worse you could say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Agger seemed happy to jog back in to the box a few yards away from him, where he should have been bustign a gut to get back. not good enough.

Is Agger playing?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Who the **** was (not) tracking that run?

Wilson. Made the challenge aganst Ba, lost it, then was ball watching while Ba coasted in unmarked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Some finish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Agger is not playing ?

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

G'wan the hammers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

mike65 wrote: »
    Ah the truth is revealed, like you are a Hammer!

Anyway LFC could have have two penos according to the Guardian live report, and it sounds like Suarez is being targeted for "treatment"

West Ham are getting stuck in. Meireles and players like him are badly exposed in such games. The tackles on Suraez have been firm but fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Credit to West Ham though, they've been excellent so far.

mars bar wrote: »
    Is Agger playing?!

No, no he is not. :D I did of course mean Wilson. My bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Agger is not playing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

West Ham have raised the Ba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Another sh1te performance in that horrible white jersey.

West Ham have been decent, 2 cracking goals

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Priority number one at half time is to keep Grant out of the fecking dressing room at half time and let Scott Parker have the floor. Just wait for the customary second half flop from us :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,153 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Disasterous half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

BERBA wrote: »
    G'wan the hammers

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

2 good goals - I still expect us to come out and do a shít load better. There are goals there for the pool if we can start passing it around. West ham are doing as well as they can, I hope they start to doubt themselves and allow us back in. They are in the relegation zone for a reason - still fancy our chances if we can get going properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Off to the pub now to meet my mate. Can't wait now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

2 beautiful goals. west ham running the game. Suarez looks out of his depth today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

BERBA wrote: »
    G'wan the hammers

where were ye after Blackpool pissed on spurs last week
    tube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thats the worst I've seen Gerrard in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

mike65 wrote: »
    Ah the truth is revealed, like you are a Hammer!

Anyway LFC could have have two penos according to the Guardian live report, and it sounds like Suarez is being targeted for "treatment"

Heh, irrefutable evidence.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

West Ham have raised the Ba.

*shakes head*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Shocking at the back as usual, Kelly should be the only defender still in the first team next season, we need a big clear out.

Kelly is a huge loss, hopefully he won't be out for long

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Headshot wrote: »
    That wouldnt happen if Hogson was in charge :D

2-0, yeah we would be lucky to have the nil!

The tackles on Suraez have been firm but fair.

Nonsense, they have been anything but fair, he is being kicked and should have had a peno and a few frees. Ref is favouring west ham big time, giving them frees and playing on when they commit similar fouls on liverpool players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Playing with 10 men the way lucas is playing. Il be interested to see if his pass completion stats are in the superthread after this one :cool:

Gerrard is trying to play high up but the ball just doesnt get there, no midfield whatsoever, a stiff breeze could take the ball off meireles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Playing some awful football, suarez not really in the game and no one trying to get the ball to him. West Ham have really marked up on him well.

Hopefully Kenny can sort something out quickly cos we have been awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Have to say I've been really impressed by Ba, looks a very good player.

• Advertisement

colly10 wrote: »
    Shocking at the back as usual, Kelly should be the only defender still in the first team next season, we need a big clear out.

have you actually seen us in the last 6 or 7 games?
    how many goals conceeded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Where is Kuyt playing relative to Suarez? This is the sort of game where a plan B (Andy Carroll) would be handy.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Great finishes, especially Parker's goal. Reina could do nothing about either.

Kuyt needs to be moved upfront so to be a focal point, either play him alongside Suarez or they should switch places.

Kelly :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Nonsense, they have been anything but fair, he is being kicked and should have had a peno and a few frees. Ref is favouring west ham big time, giving them frees and playing on when they commit similar fouls on liverpool players.

He should not. West Ham have just been better. The main problem is they are bossing things in midfield. This is a game where you badly miss a defensive midfielder like Mascherano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    2 good goals - I still expect us to come out and do a shít load better. There are goals there for the pool if we can start passing it around. West ham are doing as well as they can, I hope they start to doubt themselves and allow us back in. They are in the relegation zone for a reason - still fancy our chances if we can get going properly.

You can't go on that West Ham have had bad luck all season with injuries and that team today is not a relegration team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

No, no he is not. :D I did of course mean Wilson. My bad

Agger and Wilson are quite similar though, in both their physique and running style.

He should not. West Ham have just been better. The main problem is they are bossing things in midfield. This is a game where you badly miss a defensive midfielder like Mascherano.

He was kicked in the leg in the box if you missed that your watching a different game. West ham have got 2 or 3 frees from the exact same or lesser tackles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    have you actually seen us in the last 6 or 7 games?
    how many goals conceeded?

We've been very poor at the back for most of the season, I put the clean sheets down to help from midfield and generally not having too much to do.
    Carra still has looked good but he's getting to old in fairnesss.
    Defending has been very poor today and it's back to the same problem, their not good enough

You can't go on that West Ham have had bad luck all season with injuries and that team today is not a relegration team

I'll wait until I see the second half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I like Ian Wright as a pundit. Seems genuine, honest matter of fact opinion about things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Very tactically inept performance in the first half, disappointed Kenny and Clarke did not change it quicker when it was obvious West Ham were always going to win all the second balls.

We are not in the slightest bit compact, the midfield is being caught up the field when West Ham counter attack and they are too slow to support our attack on occasions too, very very disappointed its the most disjointed we have been in a long time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,153 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

No point playing Suarez as the focal point, it's just not his game. Kuyt should be up there with Suarez being the one we can give the ball to in midfield.

colly10 wrote: »
    We've been very poor at the back for most of the season, I put the clean sheets down to help from midfield and generally not having too much to do.
    Carra still has looked good but he's getting to old in fairnesss.
    Defending has been very poor today and it's back to the same problem, their not good enough

when woy was in charge?

monkey9 wrote: »
    Agger and Wilson are quite similar though, in both their physique and running style.

The major difference is the 4874 tattoos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

He was kicked in the leg in the box if you missed that your watching a different game. West ham have got 2 or 3 frees from the exact same or lesser tackles.

It's the classic case of anywhere else on the pitch and it would have been a free,

The way he went down and his scream might have been his downfall there though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Great header from Tomkins, was on a plate for Suarez without that intervention.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fcuk

I like Ian Wright as a pundit. Seems genuine, honest matter of fact opinion about things.

I met him once, absolutely top bloke. Couldnt be nicer and came across the same way he does on tv.

not a good sign Meireles going off

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Woke up to see this terrible scoreline. Not impressed :(

Advertisement