Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal for LTD Company

Options
  • 27-02-2011 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

I couldn't find an ecommerce forum/sub-forum so this seemed like the nearest one.

I want to set up paypal payments for my sister's organisation. The organisation is a non-profit limited company. There is only a current account and cheque book. There are no cards associated with the account.

My questions are .... any special requirements for paypal setup in this instance? Can this paypal account ever get "verified" status?

And any other helpful hints you can provide.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

As an alternative have a look at Realex Payments http://www.realexpayments.com/ie

Allows payment by Credit card and Laser card. Transaction fees are lower than Paypal. Based in Monkstown Farm in Dublin.

Met with them recently and were easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You'll need to get a company credit card or just use her private one and invoice the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

What are you trying to do with the account?

From what I recall the verification is more to do with the primary contact of the account than anything else, though my own accounts have been verified for years, so I don't remember the exact steps

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭eirman

I just found out that paypal make two small payments INTO the current account (as opposed to deducting from a cc). The payment amounts are used to verify the account.

No company registration information was required

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

It will be again and again if and when you receive money

• Advertisement
Advertisement