Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo-Irish Treaty

• 27-02-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

If you revised everything to do with the Anglo-Irish Treaty, like relations and everything would something about it definitely come up about it in the mocks?

I am trying to study for the mocks tomorrow and all I have done so far is Lenin and Stalin so I am trying to do the bare minimum.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

If you revised everything to do with the Anglo-Irish Treaty, like relations and everything would something about it definitely come up about it in the mocks?

I am trying to study for the mocks tomorrow and all I have done so far is Lenin and Stalin so I am trying to do the bare minimum.

Does your school do examcraft or DEB ? It comes up in Examcraft as far as I know .

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I think they do both.
    Well when I go through exam papers every year there is something on it.

Advertisement