Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistance in deciding what to do for a 21st

Options
  • 27-02-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    I am turning 21 soon. I really want to celebrate my 21st in style but am not interested in the traditional stressful drunken bring whoever you want because I just want to rake it in 21st party. I have no interest in booking a pub/venue and inviting the whole parish even the parish priest as I would not feel comfortable and be petrified if no one turned up.

So I need your advice on what to do.
    I am not in it for the money I would just love to do something special and look back in years to come and know I celebrated it.
    Also I feel pressured as all my close friends had the traditional 21st and I dont want my 21st to be remembered as the small get together.

HELP
    Thanks in advance for your advice

Mater didnt get to say goodbye!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How about going paintballing with your closest friends? Or some assault course type place? Or water sports if there's any close to you? karting?

Plenty of other things to do than just a night in the pub, I never knew people had 21st parties to 'rake it in' :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mater1990

Thanks for the ideas but I am interested in creating a memorable night without the traditional 21st brand placed on it!

Advertisement