Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade from Iphone 3gs to Iphone 4?

Options
  • 27-02-2011 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Im looking to upgrade from the Iphone 3gs to the Iphone 4, Im currently on a rolling contract with 02 since i got out of there 18 month contract last year when they changed there terms & conditions. Im not entitled to an upgrade yet according to there website

I went to Carphone Warehouse to buy an Iphone 4 & they wouldnt sell me one, Apparently they only sell it to new customers & not exsisting ones, So before i go to an 02 store i just want to know if they will tell me more or less the same?

I dont really want to have to leave 02 but if there not going to sell me the phone that im looking for then i wont have any choice but to cancel my contract with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Customize wrote: »
    Im looking to upgrade from the Iphone 3gs to the Iphone 4, Im currently on a rolling contract with 02 since i got out of there 18 month contract last year when they changed there terms & conditions. Im not entitled to an upgrade yet according to there website

I went to Carphone Warehouse to buy an Iphone 4 & they wouldnt sell me one, Apparently they only sell it to new customers & not exsisting ones, So before i go to an 02 store i just want to know if they will tell me more or less the same?

I dont really want to have to leave 02 but if there not going to sell me the phone that im looking for then i wont have any choice but to cancel my contract with them

call into a store and ask and if they wont do anything tell to cancell on the spot im sure they might rethink the issue worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

You may get better response at the apple forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement