Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country Market Gorey

Options
  • 27-02-2011 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

Stopped in Gorey yesterday with herself just for a wander and break from driving.

Impressed with Country Market - great little place giving a lage number of small local businesses a place to sell their wares. Good interesting stuff too and thankfully very little if any "discount" rubbish.

Also impressed with super service in McCauleys pharmacy and excellent value in coffee shop / bakery near supervalu (I think it was Joannes)

Good to see towns like Gorey doing well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ksliam30

The Indoor Gorey Market is a great place, I love the atmosphere there especially on Saturdays the place does be buzzing. There are great bargains and most of the stuff is good quality. I got some makeup from a girl there last week called Nouba and it is excellent, i paid €17.50 for a foundaation and when i looked up the brand online it was €45 so got a great bargain. Would definitly recommend a visit.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

see you there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 oxegen tix

ksliam30 wrote: »
    The Indoor Gorey Market is a great place, I love the atmosphere there especially on Saturdays the place does be buzzing. There are great bargains and most of the stuff is good quality. I got some makeup from a girl there last week called Nouba and it is excellent, i paid €17.50 for a foundaation and when i looked up the brand online it was €45 so got a great bargain. Would definitly recommend a visit.:)

Hi, I'm looking everywhere for this makeup in Dublin - do you know if she does a market in Dublin? I agree with you that this makeup is fantastic - the compact powder is the only one I can use! :)

Advertisement