Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AnCathDubh

Options
  • 27-02-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Please read this post by one of the category mods of Photography: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70888339&postcount=3

Now, I have reported this post to no avail and even the poster himself has sent me a PM detailing why he is not sorry and was completely justified to talk to me like a piece of s**t.

This is not on. Someone needs to talk to this mod because he seems to think the rules do not apply to him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hiya,

What exactly is the issue? That you had a similar post removed? I think AnCatDubh was trying to say that you should use the report button function instead of saying it on thread. I feel that your subsequent responses didn't leave you much wiggle room for discussion.
    You are obviously not a very nice or helpful person, so I will discontinue communicating with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Given that AnCatDubh is also a Category Moderator of the Arts category, I would suggest contacting their co-Cat Mod Will by PM and outlining your grievance.

Advertisement