Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election 2011

Options
  • 27-02-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

It's my opinion that someone needs to light a fire under their arses in the counting centre! Still waiting on a result here!!! :mad:

Overall nationwide, it's pretty much what I expected really. Non-hardcore FF voters diverted to FG & Labour but I'm delighted that SF did so well and some good independents got in too.

Sadly though, I can't see much changing in our fair country- FG are too similar to FF.

All the TV spots keep going on about how Enda Kenny did miraculous work with FG to get such a good result. Am I the only person that thinks the only reason they done so well is because FF shafted us all and as a result the regular FF voters just diverted to the most similar party. They were hardly going to veer off and vote for SF now were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

I shall miss looking at the merc running whilst empty outside the junior ministers office sometimes for up to an hour :rolleyes:but alas no more and good riddance .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

adser53 wrote: »
    Sadly though, I can't see much changing in our fair country- FG are too similar to FF.

+1. Maybe Labour can have a positive impact on their policy making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 HanyuPinyin

John Boland No. 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

John Boland No. 1.

That's right. He's no one ;-) U very perceptive!

• Advertisement
Advertisement