Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cherryghost's Minecraft Videos

• 27-02-2011 7:41pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, starting a thread on my MC videos. I make a lot of Black Ops videos, but I have 5/6 Minecraft videos ready to be uploaded, mainly the server videos.

So just a quick video to start off, the new 1.3 beta patch introduced repeaters. So I made a repeater light airstrip on the boards.ie server. :)

Stay tuned for more videos :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigmanjan

ok dude but can you put it on hard mode please and would you make a mining shaft to the center of the earth plz.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

zomg nod airstrip :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I was listening to Royksopp there this evening and thought that a Cartograph evolution of the server was in order!

Best viewed in 1080p (when its rendered in it :P) for the larger images.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Unreal :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AdamCrafter

Wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Gj cherry, like allways. If you think about it, we did all this so fast!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Nice job on my airport! You really made it come alive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

that was amazing :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Nice one. I guess the rail networks are pretty much defunct now with the ability to teleport but they could still be great for sight seeing as you just proved. I had been considering extending the rail lines for this very purpose but was going to ask the general consensus first, maybe have like a Disneyland style map with a trail to follow and portals to hop between the lines to save travelling through the undeveloped parts.

I'm actually making an east side junction as we speak

I'm actually making an east side junction as we speak

And I did. Done :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

They Rock, love seeing things and parts of the server you don't know about :)

Coyote wrote: »
    They Rock, love seeing things and parts of the server you don't know about :)

Cheers man, you're next by the way :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hehe class cherry. I should be on tommorow for some mc action. Really distracted by damn xbox lately :?

Advertisement