Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people with Special tattoos for a assignment!

Options
  • 27-02-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi.

My name is Eirik, and im a Norwegian student based in Dublin. I study photography, and for this semester I have a assignment based on tattoos.

Now as my contact circle here in Ireland/Dublin is very poor, I really need to use every possible way to get in contact with people.

The assignments is about Tattoos and possessions in a very specific way.
    I'm looking for people that has tattoos based on personal loss/Gains in their life.
    In short, Tribute tattoos for something that meant or is a big part of your life.
    So the meaning and depth of the tattoo has to extend further than just the looks of the tattoo.

I know this can be very personal for some, and I enter this area with the biggest respect. But now I need help to get my models. Your age, or gender is not important, and i'm open for everyone.

I need 8 - 10 Models, willing to come in to a studio, and get their photograph taken, with your tattoo in focus. I'm not able to pay anything since i'm a poor student, however you will of course be given a print of the selected photograph, as well the digital files for your own use.

If you are interested in helping me out, and get your photograph taken of you and your ink, please send me a PM to have a chat.
    The photo sessions has to take place during the month of March.

And again, if this should be posted another place, I am sorry, and ask kindly for the moderators to move it. But i felt it was more suiting for the tattoo section than the photography one.

Thanks, and hope I might catch someones interest.

Eirik

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's fine with me Eirik! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Eirikant

Perfect then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Hi Eirik

I wouldnt mind if mine is what you are looking for. I will PM you the details and you can say yes or no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

you would be hard pressed to find a tattoo that your wish list DOESN'T describe, tbh.

Even if (horror of horrors) someone has chosen a tattoo based on liking the way it looks (which is no bad thing when deciding how you will look for the rest of your life...), it will always come to signify a time in the wearer's life that has now passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

Its a pity your in Dublin :(

I'm too far away

Love this kinda thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 mayce

this sounds really cool! I have a few already, and getting another one which is quite meaningful to me on Tuesday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

hi

i've got a quarter sleeve which is about my marriage. don't know if that would be interesting.

mayce wrote: »
    this sounds really cool! I have a few already, and getting another one which is quite meaningful to me on Tuesday :)

Cool, send me a pm, and some more info and ill get back to you.
    jmcadublin wrote: »
    hi

i've got a quarter sleeve which is about my marriage. don't know if that would be interesting.

This can sure be interesting, send me a pm with some more info, and I will get back to you as well!

Thanks for the responds people, it's really helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KatieEgg

Sending you a PM now

~Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

I havent got any tattoo's yet.

But i like the whole thing this forum has. With everyone willing to be photographed :D

• Advertisement

I'm still in need of more people for the next couple of weeks.
    I had some problems and had to get back to Norway for a week.
    But in the next couple of week ill be doing all the shooting. So if more people want to be a part, that would be great. I need more models! :)

Send a pm if interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Eirikant wrote: »
    I'm still in need of more people for the next couple of weeks.
    I had some problems and had to get back to Norway for a week.
    But in the next couple of week ill be doing all the shooting. So if more people want to be a part, that would be great. I need more models! :)

Send a pm if interested! :)

was nice to meet you Eirik. Hopefully some of the shots are good enough

Advertisement