Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Recommendations for an Electrican and Gas Man in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 27-02-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Myself and the good lady are moving to Balbriggan this week and will need someone to service our gas boiler and another person to install an electric oven. Can you recommend anyone around the area and typically how much do these jobs cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Wihey!

Finally you're joining our mids!

Hope that you get some good recommendations KH! (I don't know anyone myself).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://tradesmen.ie/ has worked for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Hey Folks,

Myself and the good lady are moving to Balbriggan this week and will need someone to service our gas boiler and another person to install an electric oven. Can you recommend anyone around the area and typically how much do these jobs cost?

There's absolutely nothing involved in installing an electric oven. It's literally like wiring a big plug. Just make sure its off at the circuit board.
    (might save yourself a few quid).

Advertisement