Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Button Factory opening days/times

Options
  • 27-02-2011 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if The Button Factory is open at any times outside of the listed events on their site? They called on Friday night after I got home to tell me they'd found my wallet which I'd lost in the club. My cash had been taken by the time it was handed in but there are some cards in there I need for the week, and the next event listed is next Friday. I've mailed and called them but haven't got a reply (which is understandable if they're not open).

Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if The Button Factory is open at any times outside of the listed events on their site? They called on Friday night after I got home to tell me they'd found my wallet which I'd lost in the club. My cash had been taken by the time it was handed in but there are some cards in there I need for the week, and the next event listed is next Friday. I've mailed and called them but haven't got a reply (which is understandable if they're not open).

Any info appreciated.

Have often walked by it during the day and it looks open. Can't say for certain unfortunately. Why don't you call them on the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭keanooo

Any info appreciated.

Ring them on 01 670 9202. You might have to try a few times. They generally can't deal with it there and then but they'll get back to you. (I've lost stuff there before).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

SteoL wrote: »
    Have often walked by it during the day and it looks open. Can't say for certain unfortunately. Why don't you call them on the phone?
    I've tried on several occasions but got through to voicemail each time.

At what time of the day would you have been passing by? I might mosey on down if I can't get in touch before then. I won't hold it against you if it turns out to be a fruitless trek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I've tried on several occasions but got through to voicemail each time.

At what time of the day would you have been passing by? I might mosey on down if I can't get in touch before then. I won't hold it against you if it turns out to be a fruitless trek!

Been down midafternoon and sometimes after work (so around this time). It does look open but could be anyone. Heading down that way now so could check and let you know tomorrow. Not a problem to do that.

Gopt through to them last night; said they'd get back to me. Just remembered Strangeways has moved from Crawdaddy to The Button Factory, so it should be open Wednesday night at the latest.

Cheers, all.

• Advertisement

Just as an FYI, if anyone ends up the same position: the Button Factory have a café which is open during the day.

I got my wallet back with cards but sans €200 :(

Advertisement