Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voortmans Sugar Free Cookies

Options
  • 27-02-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any stockists in Dublin for Voortmans sugar free cookies, particularly the chocolate chip ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Lillikay

Zaph wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any stockists in Dublin for Voortmans sugar free cookies, particularly the chocolate chip ones?

Hi Zaph. I saw them in Supervalu in Lusk - maybe other Supervalu stores will have them?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Lillikay wrote: »
    Hi Zaph. I saw them in Supervalu in Lusk - maybe other Supervalu stores will have them?

Yeah, Supervalu seem to stock them all right. I originally found some in a Supervalu in Cork, but they don't appear to have them any more. However my fiancee managed to find some in the store in Cobh the other day.

Thanks for the info, though unfortunately there are no Supervalus where I am so I must have a look next time I'm near one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'll keep an eye out in the Supervalu's out my direction Zaph, there's a couple I'd pass, so I'll report back :)

Thanks SP :)

Draggin' up the old thread - never found them in the Supervalus BUT guess what I spotted today?
    Voortmans chocolate chip cookies and some other coconut biscuit.

Now... unfortunately there was a couple of older ladies in the way so I couldn't get close enough to see if they were sugar free or not, but they were with all the Nairns oatcakes and other usually 'something' free stuff..

Avoca in town, off the bottom of Grafton Street -- I will pop in again and see if I can get closer to see if they're definitely sugar free but just so you know :)

• Advertisement

You're just the best SP. I'll probably be in that way on Sunday so I'll drop in and have a look.

Ah awesome! If you're not familiar with the shop, when you go in, go down the stairs to the right, and if you go past the pay counter down the far corner and go left (you think you're going in behind the counter or something) they're on the end there facing away from stairs (if you get me).

I know exactly where you mean there, thank you very much. :)

Got them. Nom nom nom nom nom :D

Advertisement