Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study ?

• 27-02-2011 10:02pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Only like 100 days to go according to a post the other day ! I myself am starting to feel the pressure now and have realised that I seriously have to up the hours Im doing ! How much is everyone else doing per night ? For me its gonna be like at least 4 hours a night .

How much study are you doing per night ? 43 votes

1 hour 30 mins
    0% 0 votes
    2 hours
    25% 11 votes
    3 hours
    20% 9 votes
    4 hours
    23% 10 votes
    4 hours 30 mins
    23% 10 votes
    More then 4 hours 30 mins
    6% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

It will vary but approx. 3 hours a night, including homework. A few hours on Saturday and Sunday as well. I don't plan on killing myself. Slow and steady wins the race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Quality,not quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Always quality over quantity. I'm trying not to set times because I know I just piss away that time. I can't be the only one who has set at her desk for four hours and done next to no work :o
    Must knuckle down this term :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭unknowntoown

havnt studied at all yet :) and no im not proud of that im actually very annoyed, im what you call a procrastinator, i said in 5th yr il start studying in 6th year for september, it came to september in 6th yr i said il leave it til novemeber after the mid-term, came to november i said il leave it til after xmas, after xmas i said il leave it til the mid term, hvnt studied at all this mid term, except 1 hour of maths,over the course of 7days off, mocks start in 3days i will fail badly and hopfully when i see my results il wake up to the reality that i need to study
    i need to start studying at least 2 hours a night

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Aoifums wrote: »
    Always quality over quantity. I'm trying not to set times because I know I just piss away that time. I can't be the only one who has set at her desk for four hours and done next to no work :o
    Must knuckle down this term :(

So so true I was exactly like that until after christmas , the laptop in the corner of the room was just such a distraction like ! I plan for a couple of hours and end up doing 30 mins !

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Well only really started this week but doin 5.30-7.00, 7.30-9.00 and 9.30-11.00.. But I do have senior training twice a week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

All depends on how long it takes me. I like to set goals going into each study session - write out quickly what I'd like to achieve and tick it off as I do it. Helps me to have a solid aim. My study time therefore varies greatly from night to night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Around three hours per day. Sometimes a lot more, sometimes absolutely nothing at all.

Advertisement