Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

canon printer not recognising ink

• 27-02-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

hi there hoping someone can help..
    I have a canon pixima ip1300 and a couple of months ago bought some cartridges from inkjet.ie which turned out to be a disaster i.e €40 euro wasted. so the other day i bought an 'own brand' cartridge for my computer and yes i am sure its the correct one! :p
    when i try and print its coming up : the following ink cartridge cannot be recognised.. etc
    please help because i cant afford to waste another €20!
    p.s iv tried the turning it off for 10 seconds and holding the resume button aswel..
    all help welcome ! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

hi there i used to buy the original printer ink cartridges but they're too expensive now so i have switched to using remanufactured ink cartridges instead. i have never got cartridges from inkjet.ie, i buy mine from www.printerinkcartridges.ie cause my uncle would buy from them. in regards to your cartridge not being recongised, have you examined the cartridge it may be faulty sometimes that can happen if you ring canon they may help you further. i used to own a epson printer and the same problem happened to me, the printer wasn't recongising the cartridge so i contacted epson they told me to send the cartridge to them turns out the cartridge was faulty it can happen sometimes, anyways hope i could help with your problem.

Advertisement