Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome

Options
  • 27-02-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi folks i'm just wondering has anyone ever come across this illness before. Basically i'm looking for any info on exercises thats ever helped anyone with it. I have it in my legs from an accident. I have a spinal cord stimulator implanted and it helps to a certain degree. I'm on a heavy dose of medication for the past 2 years or so and am under the pain management team in Tallaght hospital, i'm just looking to see how you might get a bit of relive from the burning pains and how you cope during flare ups.

Meds are....oxycontin......oxynorm.......morphine patches.......lidocaine patches on legs........lyrica...........cymbalta and solphdol dissolvable. Even with all these meds my pain is 8-10 most of the time and i get very little sleep.

Also if i can help in any way feel free to ask, thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

Go to " chronic pain Ireland" you might find it extremely helpful, everybody in your boat and other problems, great website for information, go into the forums. Hope this helps

Advertisement