Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Supplement in the Star

• 27-02-2011 11:05pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I seen this yesterday in a mates house,I don't buy the star so it was my first time seen it I have to say it looked decent enough.The mate does not play poker so did not take any interest in it but said he has seen it a few times.How often is it out and whats it like..?

Its good to see Poker getting into the more mainstream media.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

After seeing your post I was very interested in this so I gave them a call.
    Aparently it comes in The Star on the last Saturday of every month.
    They took my name and address and are going to try get one posted over to me.
    You should give them a call yourself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Doyler92 wrote: »
    After seeing your post I was very interested in this so I gave them a call.
    Aparently it comes in The Star on the last Saturday of every month.
    They took my name and address and are going to try get one posted over to me.
    You should give them a call yourself.

Thanks for the info,I just had a quick flick through it and I have to say its very compressive look at the Irish Poker scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Ah well, it's a start as you say. Hopefully will eventually increse the popularity of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

i had at look at it and it was great to see in a big paper hopoe gets more people into it they had alot good interviews hope they keep it up

Advertisement