Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in and around Naas

Options
  • 27-02-2011 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Heading to Naas in a few weeks. Best hotels around? All that seem to come up for Naas is the Osprey which is booked out and another one also booked out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Other hotels in Naas would be Lawlors, The Court Hotel, The Town House Hotel, or Killashee, which is outside the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

Thanks I'll check them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

I stayed in Lawlors for a night about a month ago, and I was very impressed. It was a lovely big room - 2 big king size beds. It was also the cheapest. I asked on the phone for any cheaper rates, as I didn't want breakfast. A good deal. I think it was about €65 (without the breakfast).

I've also stayed in Maudlins & the Kilashee. I haven't tried the Osprey yet.

So far, I'd recommend Lawlors. The only thing is, car parking is a bit tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ash2007

would stay away from the court hotel...is a nightclub, unless you intend being in the nightclub, and in that case it could be handy to stumble upstairs.:)

Advertisement