Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science

• 28-02-2011 1:39am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wow I feel so weird posting here.... My first LC forum post! :pac:
    Anyway I was just wondering if anyone who has done/is doing Ag Science could tell me anything about it? Its not offered in my school, but we can do it in the Brothers school but since none of the teachers do it here, we havnt been told anything about it nor will we be told anything more about it.

So yerra any information about it? I know you have to do a project worth 25% on a farm but is it possible to do much of it without the farm by using info from other peeps, farming papers and stuff to build it up?
    And whats the general opinion on it? Like I know its thought of as the "easy science" subject but is it just easier for some people because their from farming backgrounds? And whats the course like is it long? Or do you need to understand it to do well or could you do well by learning off information?

Tl;dr I know next to nothing about Ag Science, please tell me things about it! :P

EDIT: Ehh a lot of this has been answered by the thread tbh... >.<
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement