Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Job available - System analyst (Sydney)

Options
  • 28-02-2011 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Hey my boss today was saying he was (potentially) looking for a systems analyst today, I said to him I'd ask around

unfortunately no job description as it hasn't been advertised yet.

But ideally someone with some Business analyst skills and either Database or programming skills (basic level really)

usually what happens is there is a support queue and people analyse the problem, this could be data flow issues, or even process problems. If there seems to be a bug then send on to developers to fix etc,

anyway nothing is confirmed at all, but just thought I'd put it out there

if anyone wants to send me their CV (male or female btw) then PM me and I'll forward it on.

You would have to be in Australia with a working visa though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Oh and any J2EE programers with experience we'll be looking for some soon (possibly april)

ideally with IBM websphere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

hussey wrote: »
    But ideally someone with some Business analyst skills and either Database or programming skills (basic level really)

Once upon a time I would have been ideal for this but the work laptop is firmly at the bottom of the Lagan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

hussey, I will be looking. But for Senior Network Administrator (VMWare, Microsoft, Exchange etc) positions.

I know its not the same, but just in case you see anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

ideally with IBM websphere
    :eek:

He will be paying top dollar for someone with websphere experience. Tis a black art.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Feelgood wrote: »
    :eek:

He will be paying top dollar for someone with websphere experience. Tis a black art.

Yes around the 600-800 per day mark for contractors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Yes around the 600-800 per day mark for contractors

Jaysus, thats good bucks hussey. I have websphere admin experience on As400/iseries?. All systems admin stuff though, no programming apart from scripting. Know my way around a DB2 database aswell though again not on the programming side of things...

Advertisement