Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on HTC Desire issues

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I have a HTC for less than 3 months. I am getting intermittent problems when the phone has been left idle for a few hours. When I try to activate it there is no response, I have to remove the battery and then power it back on to bring it back to life.

This issue is occurring approximately once every 2 days. I have brought it back to eMobile who have sent it off to HTC, HTC have come back saying they can't replicate the issue. eMobile are basically saying there is nothing else they can do as I only have 28 days for a refund off them. I'm pretty sure I should have more entitlement.

I'm not sure what to do next, any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭ongarite

Do a full factory reset on the phone.

Download an app called SMS Backup+ from the Market and use it to save all your SMS, MMS & call logs to your GMail account.

Then reset your phone in Security Settings.

Advertisement