Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Mic & Jam events in Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2011 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

If you are a solo musician or songwriter, a producer or a talent-scout and would like to meet up with other musicians and music lovers in a cool and open-minded environment, you could come along to this brand new event!

We are organising open jam sessions for people to come along, network with others and jam away if they feel like.

You are not expected to be a pro, as there will be people of all levels and walks of life. It's up to you to decide whether you want to actively participate or just sit and enjoy the music, or mingle and network away!

Come along if:
    • you are a musician or songwiter
    • you are looking to set up a band
    • you enjoy a diverse and multi-cultural approach to music
    • you are open-minded
    • you are enthusiastic and passionate about making music
    • you enjoy networking and creating new projects
    What is required:
    • your presence
    • your instrument/s
    • your voice
    • an open-mind
    About the event:

Venue - Dublin 1, t.b.c.
    Date - Sat 12th March
    Time - 7pm - 9pm, t.b.c.
    Investment - your time, donations accepted to help the event host and organisation.

Please email floralsounds@gmail.com for info. Subject: Jam

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tzuky

Dang, missed this one. Let us know if/when you're organising another, would love to come down and meet/listen to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Virgo80

No worries, we'll organise one soon and let everyone know!
    It would be great to know, once we announce it, what performance would be interested in doing, so we can organize the space better!
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tzuky

Kewl beans.

I'd like to come watch, but myself and my band would be up for doing an acoustic set as well. Nawt but a couple of chairs required ;)

Here's our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/thelennonfamilyproject/

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Virgo80

brilliant!
    I'll let you know when we are doing the next session.

Advertisement