Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-BoC - boards Killzone 3 clan!

Options
  • 28-02-2011 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just started the boards clan and will hopefully get games going by next week as we recruit.. Whoever wants to join send your PSN here and I will try add you.. Maybe during the week then we will have a clan match which ever time suits.. We have currently 5 members from the Killzone 2 clan but I don't know who else has it..

We could maybe join up in a party and play online also.. I should be constantly online after tomorrow as I am going to finish it on Elite then go online alot but I should be on for a while tonight and tomorrow..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

lol Already seen two members Wolf and Nor online, add me phoniexknight

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up yesterday, I'm up for it, my PSN is Rob_Velocity

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Im up for it PSN: Notorioux :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

Might join
    KiNgxChArGeR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I will be on in a bit and will add yas all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Let me just say I felt very privileged being automatically added to the clan! :pac:

Hope to see you all online for some fun. I've been stuck on Salamun Market thanks to a glitch with the DLC maps so I'll be a bit shjt for a while but I'll catch up once I can start playing the other maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'd like to join as well. BFBC2 is my main game for online but i'll try and make an effort to devote more time to KZ3.

Will be getting it on Sunday, hopefully. Is Gamestop selling the Helghast Special Edition? That looks nice...
    Anyways my PSN is XuleDemigod. I'm not much of a gamer but I'll probably be going online a fair bit with this one.

ok will add the rest of yas now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

mystic2405

i'm new to fps online multiplayer games, go easy on me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

new to killzone, im a regular COD player though, killzone impressive so far, love online player mode.

Getting used to the differences with COD slowly but surely! Warzone is fun, anyway add me on ColmD24 if anybody is stuck for someone to play with, just stick KZ3 boards in title so i know or something,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Already in.
    PSN briankearon666
    Add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

qz27

Haven't played KZ3 online yet but did have good times with the clan in KZ2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boddah101

Count me in lads

PSN: Boddah101

going to add rest of yas now.. yeah qz i remember you from KZ2 some good times indeed.. bad connections though..

anyways what day next week suits?

No major preference as to what day(s) myself. But I wouldn't mind watching the Champions League :pac:

yeah ill be watching barcelona get put out on tuesday :P.. we had a few games there, was alright.. played 3 lost 3 *facepalm.. 2 of the games was full of campers!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Howdie all. Long time lurker, first time poster in these parts so be gentle :D

Got this game on release and I have to say, absolutley loving it!

Deffo up for joining the clan if theirs still space.
    My PSN id is - Derco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

r_cool_cars
    I was in the KZ2 clan, but my old ps3 YLOD'd and swallowed KZ2. And 1 trophy I didn't sync :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

add me aswell ...

on most nights ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 DanTheMan1

celtsmaddog.png

Might be some craic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

Just sent friend requests to everyone now

Killzone will be down for server maintenance tomorrow from 8pm to 11pm

Warzone - your friends list appears to be full?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Are we on for a game or two this weekend.
    Wanna try out the new surround sound headset :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Just getting into the MP now.... Loving it..

Add me:

PSN : Korvanica

Just brought the PS3 off to a computer repair shop to be repaired. It just stopped suddenly reading DVDs. Blurays and games were fine. Cant live with out it playing DVDs! Going away for the weekend so I shant be on this weekend. Tried to time it so that the downtime for me would be at a minimum.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Are we on for a game or two this weekend.
    Wanna try out the new surround sound headset :)
    Oh, it's on for sure!

I hope the patch hits today, might make the clan squad work better, it's annoying when some of us get left behind or split into different games.

I wish you could have co leaders for this lol.. Anyways guys I may not be on tonight, but may get to add the rest of you to clan.. I probably be back about 11 going for few beers..!

Ah sure we can still party up and go on the public servers - sure it'll give us a chance to get used to the new maps and stuff anyways.

I'll set up a squad later anyways if someone from the clan hasn't made one beforehand that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boddah101

Just to let ye know guys. been playing KZ3 since release now and no problems so far. but i downloaded the new patch (1.04) and it makes the MP practically unplayable due to Latency/Lag issues on some matches.

Alot of people are complaining on the KZ3 community forums. Here's a link for ye to see first hand.

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Post-Patch-1-04-Network-issues/td-p/859483/page/10

i had a moment tonight where i put 5 bullets from the high powered sniper rifle into a guy (i know it they hit because the X came up) usually one bullet will kill the player but i had to put 5 into him to register the kill.

Anyway.... Not Good

• Advertisement

Added all of yas.. If I forget anyone msg me on psn

Advertisement