Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour's dogs constantly barking.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Craven99

Well in the 2 different situations I tried to talk to neighbours I got absolutely no satisfaction, and one of those situations was when I was at home minding my mother who had terminal cancer and the barking was making her last few weeks a nightmare. Explained this to the neighbour in question, and was sent off with a flea in my ear. So I'd never bother talking again about barking dogs, I'd just buy an ultrasonic devise and be done with it. I've yet to speak to anyone who was able to resolve a neighbours barking dog situation by talking.

I appreciate the reply and its sad to hear you got nowhere. But I still believe you did the right thing in talking first. Its a pity the owners did not react better and this is, in my opnion, an indicator of very poor pet owning.
    I had exactly the same issue with a neighbour of mine and went to talk to them and it was resolved very well. There are many more considerate owners out there than not I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

<snip>

irishjig69b we do not advocate cruelty to animals in this forum under ANY circumstance and is a breach of our charter. I am giving you a 1 week ban for this reason. This thread is also 2 years old and I am therefore closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement