Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Tyres removed

Options
  • 28-02-2011 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone in the dundalk or surrounding area randomly had thier tyres removed but then left beside thier car? Happened to my sister last week, seems someone was changing a tyre in her street and decided to try her tyre, and her neighbours on for size! Very random i know, was just wondering if anyone else had same thing happen to them or was it just one of those once off things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

I think it's a once off thing ,

It's pretty hard to change a tyre on the side of the road unless you have a machine to rip them off and put them back on the wheel.

It must have been hilarious for your sister and the neighbor to find that somebody was trying tyres on for size .

But I think Tom & Jerry do it all the time , they can even inflate tyres by blowing into them easier than a balloon

Advertisement