Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People are reballing xbox 360 slims already!

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Take a look at this thread, I have seen a few reports of failures.

Here

I think this could be bad news, hope I am wrong especially with the MS warranty reduction to a year.

Looks to me like they should have stopped with the Jasper revision, with out doubt the most reliable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

That's good news for you then :) is the video genuine why does the slim have the pre kinect dashboard I would have thought they shipped with the kinect dashboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Consolepros

Maybe its a release one, and they just played older games and stayed off Live.

Yeah maybe it's good for someone like me, but its sucks for the consumer! If this error happen more and more, I smell a class action suit in the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well the first picture in your link is from a video, specifically this one:

Dunno how that bodes for the rest of the article

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Consolepros

This is true, but there are more and more reports of people repairing these!

Advertisement