Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas engineer - Rush area

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi the pilot light on my gas boiler has gone off , anyone know any gas engineers in the Rush area.Only got it serviced back in November with Bord gais.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Ment to say to you if its a gas boiler it might only need resetting. If you pm me your number i woull explain how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Try Keith Pollard in Lusk. His no. is 087 2908582.
    Replaced our boiler with him. Very good, and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ToyotaCorolla

Cheers everyone, managed to get sorted with a chap that lives in St Catherines , he was top notch an unbelievably resonably priced, I shall be getting him to service it in future and recommending him to anyone i know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

Hi the pilot light on my gas boiler has gone off , anyone know any gas engineers in the Rush area.Only got it serviced back in November with Bord gais.

Hi Toyota Corolla,

Could you pm me on the name and number of the engineer you used. It would be handy to know someone living nearby to use if needed:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Scirocco

billyhead wrote: »

Hi Toyota Corolla,

Could you pm me on the name and number of the engineer you used. It would be handy to know someone living nearby to use if needed:D
    Hi would you be able to PM that guys number also, looking to get a gas boiler serviced.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

And me too, if you wouldn't mind.
    Thanks.

Advertisement