Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best possible flash card for an NDS Lite in Dublin 1?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭

Basically, I'm looking for a flash card, I dunno what the best ones are. I have an NDS Lite (not XL) and I really don't trust online buying for things like flash cards. TBH, I don't mind if someone has one spare, I'll happily buy it. It's just I'd rather get it in person so do any shops (that are trusted) sell them around Dublin 1?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

If you don't want to be ripped off, buy it online. I can't see how you don't "trust" online retailers when that's where your bricks and mortar shop is buying them in bulk anyways and charging you over the odds for the privilege ;)

Plenty of folks here with good experiences and recommendations for where to shop for them.

Best out there is the Acekard 2i btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

To eiliminate these type thread, I took all the verified decent sellers & put them in a sticky. I've no idea about bricks & mortat type shops, but as TV said you'll be buying the same product only paying more money.

Here it is - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67039170&postcount=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

Hey EnterNow, thanks for the lists :)

If its ok to ask, in your opinion what supplier would you go with for an Acekard 2i from the sites you mentioned?

I went with GameKool too, no issues at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭M00lers

EnterNow wrote: »
    I went with GameKool too, no issues at all :)

+1

• Advertisement

Thanks.
    Just looking at gamekool's site.
    $15.10 for an acekard 2i. Good value. It says free shipping. Would that be free shipping to Ireland tho seeing as how its an american site?

Yes, they're coming from Hong Kong.

Was looking on gamekool's site and came across this card for the new Nintendo 3DS.

Since the 3DS isnt even out yet, is this thing legit? :P

whatsamsn wrote: »
    Was looking on gamekool's site and came across this card for the new Nintendo 3DS.

Since the 3DS isnt even out yet, is this thing legit? :P

Unless I'm mistaken, it's only utilising the backwards compatibility of the 3DS to play DS titles. These cards can't even run DSi Enhanced games at the moment, let alone 3DS ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Was going ordering from this site this morning but my anti-virus has them blocked,are they safe? and how long is delivery .Thanks

• Advertisement

Never got anything from the Gamekool site, delivery is approx 2 weeks from Hong Kong.

Im in two minds whether to order or not,the seem cheap but the anti virus warning has my worried.Will wait and see has anybody else any experience with them.

None of my AV programs has a problem.

I've ordered from GK, and there are two others here on the thread that gave it a +1 (as in they've ordered too). I reckon if we got riddled with viruses we might not be so quick to recommend them, or if we did recommend them we'd probably mention that the site's a bit dodgy.

Your AV program is wrong, get a better one ;)

Is there any where in Ireland that sell these that actually ship from Ireland and not overseas,need 1 for next week and don't think I will get it in time from overseas.

Anyone get theirs from gamekool yet?

bump

Snowc wrote: »
    bump

Your bumping a post thats bearly 2 hours old? Give it time.

Advertisement