Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28-32" LCD Full HD Tv

Options
  • 28-02-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Could anybody direct me to a good deal they have seen recently for the above?

Between the 225 and 300 range i suppose.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Argos have good deals on 32" TVs at the moment, if you can get your hands on one. Around €350. I had to drive to Arklow to pick one up on Saturday. Saved €280 though, so well worth it.

You'll have serious difficulty getting a good 32" Full HD telly for under €300, even at a special offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

seamus wrote: »
    Argos have good deals on 32" TVs at the moment, if you can get your hands on one. Around €350. I had to drive to Arklow to pick one up on Saturday. Saved €280 though, so well worth it.

You'll have serious difficulty getting a good 32" Full HD telly for under €300, even at a special offer.

They really have excellent offers for Ireland at the moment. Which one did you get seamus I reserved an ld490 but am thinking of the ex403 instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah I got the EX403. Very happy with it.

Advertisement