Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

torch mount

Options
  • 28-02-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

i bought an m7r torch and looking for a mount for it now because www.gotactical do not have them in stock, the torch has a 30mm tube and i want it to fit a scope with a 30mm tube aswell, if i can get an adjustable one that will fit a 1inch tube aswell it would help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

ormondprop wrote: »
    i bought an m7r torch and looking for a mount for it now because www.gotactical do not have them in stock, the torch has a 30mm tube and i want it to fit a scope with a 30mm tube aswell, if i can get an adjustable one that will fit a 1inch tube aswell it would help

Have a look here, mount, pressure switch,filters(although I don't know how much a filter will reduce outhttp://www.torchdirect.co.uk/led-lenser-torch-accessories.htmlput)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭marlin

the p7 mount will work fine with this light as the body diameters are the same,I,ve used the p7 mount for a p14 which has a 34mm body and it,s solid
    the p7 mounts are available seperately on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

ormondprop wrote: »

Plenty of solutions for this.
    For the solution of 1" and 30mm then put leave a 30mm mount on the scope and use 1" and 30mm mounts on the torches, quick to change over with a Tee bar allen key to screw on/off

Get two cheap 30mm scope mounts and use them back to back like so. Use 12mm flat bar from B&Q filed down to a dovetail on either side.
    12052010031.jpg

This shows the way but this was for a different job.
    10052009105.jpg

Next Dealextreme.com have torch mounts aplenty, free postage
    Picatinny rail, $6
    sku_33823_1_small.jpg

Any scope or shot gun barrel, two for $6
    sku_10761_1_small.jpg

Ebay have them as well do a search for "Torch mount"

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

I used this set up. They are made from rubber and velcro and do the job.

Mallards

Advertisement