Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen - fricking rockstar from Mars - Fired!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

L31mr0d wrote: »

"You're Bi-Polar"
    "...I'm Bi-winning"

Legend!

What an entertainer!...say what you will but that was legendary! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm half expecting Charlie Sheen to do a "Joaquin Phoenix" and say this was all for a role! :D

Has anyone ever seen the 1970's movie, Network, in which a newsanchor buckles under the pressures and has an onscreen nervous breakdown? The network realizes that this has increased their ratings tenfold and give the newsanchor his own TV chat show.

That whole movie is basically mirroring Charlie Sheen's life right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Network sounds interesting - ill give that a go

Watched Unstoppable (the denzel washington one) - found it decent flick, a lot better than I though it would be.

127 Hours - I don't think it deserved any oscar nominations, drawn out a bit but hard to fill a full story with what happened. it does show that james franco is developing into a very good actor though.

Network sounds interesting - ill give that a go

Watched Unstoppable (the denzel washington one) - found it decent flick, a lot better than I though it would be.

127 Hours - I don't think it deserved any oscar nominations, drawn out a bit but hard to fill a full story with what happened. it does show that james franco is developing into a very good actor though.
    You are aware this is a thread talking about Charlie Sheen? :confused:

• Advertisement

Basq wrote: »
    You are aware this is a thread talking about Charlie Sheen? :confused:

haha - was in the "what have you watched recently" thread on another browser tab...it was, it was the type of thing...ho ho ho ho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The Alex Jones interview is brilliant:

WINNING!

Can this be classed as a mental breakdown? He just seems angry, angry at everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He needs to make Hot Shots Part III :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭blodvyn

ROFL. One of the women was afraid she'd od, what's that got to do with me.

Legend. Has lost it.

I like s1 of Two and a half men. s2, s3, s4, s5, s6, s7, s8 is a repeat of s1, the show is just chronic bad, give the money to someone worth while and do something HBO does and PRODUCE good tv.

Edit, bring back king of queens, PLEASE!

• Advertisement

blodvyn wrote: »
    do something HBO does and PRODUCE good tv.
    ** wonders what kinda show 'Two And A Half Men' would be if it was on HBO **

twin_peaks_s2e22_beyond_life_and_death.jpg

Hmmm.. possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭ronano

ugh

i hope he od's

he's a woman beating,idiotic scumbag of the lowest order,i hope to hell he's only remembered for two and half men,the tripe would be a fitting tribute to sheen.

scumbag whose whole bit is based on his scumbagness and fact people buy into it disgusts me

As entertaining as Sheen's break down is it's sure as hell playing havoc with the schedules. Detroit 1-8-7 is pretty much finished and ABC are merely burning off the episodes which is a shame considering how good it is and now to add insult it's not been shown this week to make way for another Charlie interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

ronano wrote: »
    ugh

i hope he od's

he's a woman beating,idiotic scumbag of the lowest order,i hope to hell he's only remembered for two and half men,the tripe would be a fitting tribute to sheen.

scumbag whose whole bit is based on his scumbagness and fact people buy into it disgusts me
    and you wishing a human being dies from a drug overdose makes you so much better than charlie sheen:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭ronano

and you wishing a human being dies from a drug overdose makes you so much better than charlie sheen:rolleyes:

im moaning on the internet

he's beating the crap out of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

ronano wrote: »
    ugh

i hope he od's

The irony is fantastic. You call him a scumbag after you wish for him to over dose. Stay classy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I read that he passed a drug test which he took in front of a reporter... Any chance he's just actually mental?

The stuff he's coming out with is epic though. He just joined twitter an hour ago, hasn't tweeted and already has almost 150k followers

http://twitter.com/#!/charliesheen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Syferus wrote: »
    He has had the good humour to poke fun at himself through Entourage, though! I would love a Charlie Sheen cameo in the final season. That'd be perfect.

If Jonny Drama goaded him into beating in a one legged gooks skull in with a machine gun it'd be better than perfect.......and suitably mental.

phasers wrote: »
    I read that he passed a drug test which he took in front of a reporter... Any chance he's just actually mental?

The stuff he's coming out with is epic though. He just joined twitter an hour ago, hasn't tweeted and already has almost 150k followers

http://twitter.com/#!/charliesheen

212,000!!! :eek:

One entry -->

250524513.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299029932&Signature=zbOPstHdaqb11scvFfIToxgSNhs%3D

^ Bree Olson....FTW!

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1814021

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

He was remarkably coherent on piers morgan today. I've gone from having the craic off his statements to rooting for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Bree Olson.... fair play to him.... seriously, "xvideo" her!

Comes across really well in the Piers Morgan interview. Coherent, intelligent and genuine, well in the part I've watched so far.

360,000 on Twitter!!

His Twitpics are awesome! http://twitpic.com/4575pd

Just got invited to do the Nancy Grace show... I'd rather go on a long road trip with Chuck Lorre in a '75 Pacer....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

blodvyn wrote: »
    ROFL. One of the women was afraid she'd od, what's that got to do with me.

Great answer because its true.

^ Kacey Jordan is utter trash!...you should see her Twitter or recent interviews, she's a money hungry desperado and liar, so i take nothing she says as legit....she's f*cking her dentist + plastic surgeon currently for "free" work.

Charlie is right, if she OD'd it's got nothing to do with him.

^ Kacey Jordan is utter trash!...you should see her Twitter or recent interviews, she's a money hungry desperado and liar, so i take nothing she says as legit....she's f*cking her dentist + plastic surgeon currently for "free" work.

Charlie is right, if she OD'd it's got nothing to do with him.

I was reading through the huffington post earlier and came across a piece with a quote from her about how she had her third or fourth abortion this week, really comes across as a real piece of work. For someone in her profession not to actively be engaging in safe sex is really disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

I was reading through the huffington post earlier and came across a piece with a quote from her about how she had her third or fourth abortion this week, really comes across as a real piece of work. For someone in her profession not to actively be engaging in safe sex is really disgraceful.

I'm sure the huffington post are behind her anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol, even his Twitter account has Winning in it. Liked the comment about the Nancy Grace show:D

A T-Shirt designed by flogen:

Two%20and%20a%20half%20Mentalists.jpg
    Vote for it @ Qwertee

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Im tired of pretending im not special too charlie :mad:

Advertisement