Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen - fricking rockstar from Mars - Fired!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

LOL! @ the mod edit....well done lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

what will they do now, call it 1.5 men and have the brother and son live in moms house?
    guess its the end of the show!

We need a poll!...is Charlie Sheen #WINNING or #LOSING !?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

phill106 wrote: »
    what will they do now, call it 1.5 men and have the brother and son live in moms house?
    guess its the end of the show!

The best characters are Berta and Rose give them a spin off show or bring in Michael Clarke Duncan's character full time :cool:

Charlie Sheen needs his own reality show and I'm sure Seacrest will sort that out for him :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Rob Lowe would be an excellent replacement.

• Advertisement

IMO...the show is done, the viewers won't accept another actor, i'll BET any money that Mike & Molly will be renewed any day now.....maybe Rules Of Engagement also. TBBT will take 2.5 Mens slot next seaon, as it should....TBBT was doing better on Mondays then it's current Thursday slot.

Basically TBBT *is* the new 2.5 Men + it's a much better show, way more funny and likable characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Yea i don't think the show will be the same without him.
    +1 on TBBT very good

Sheen's statement to TMZ: “This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension.”

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Sheen's statement to TMZ: “This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension.”

Haha nice love his statements

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I can really see him getting his own HBO show, like previously rumoured. I can really imagine a Curb Your Enthusiasm type show where they follow Sheen around as he gets up to his mischief!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Dman001 wrote: »
    I can really see him getting his own HBO show, like previously rumoured. I can really imagine a Curb Your Enthusiasm type show where they follow Sheen around as he gets up to his mischief!

I suggested it, but was it rumoured?

It totally needs to happen, though, and I'd be first in line to see it. Sheen being dumped from Two and a Half Men is great news in that regard as frees him up to do something else and whatever it ends up being it certainly won't be another friendly network sitcom.

Not sure if this has been covered, but now Sheen is trying to sue
    Marty Singer told The Hollywood Reporter: "They have no basis to suspend or terminate Charlie Sheen.

"We will sue. It's a matter of when. It could be this week, it could be in a little while. We're in no rush. But we will sue."

Singer alleged that Sheen was sacked because he had offended the show's co-creator and executive producer, Chuck Lorre.

"This is nothing but Warner Bros acting on behalf of Chuck Lorre," said Singer.

Warner Bros said that Sheen was fired for "felony offenses involving moral turpitude", with a letter from the broadcaster also referring to Sheen's "declining condition" and "dangerously self-destructive conduct".

Source: RTÉ news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I watched a clip of him in uStream last night and it was very odd. He was yammering on like a madman.

I thought it was all hilarious till I actually watched him. Something seriously wrong IMO.

On the upside, he does live with Bree Olson..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is anyone else wondering how they could seamlessly write him out of the show?

Wonder will it be like 'Home & Away' back when
    Vinnie went to prison (Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason in 'True Blood'), and out of nowhere.. they just a call saying he died in a prison fight

Can't believe I actually spoiler tagged a show like 'Home & Away'.. especially something that happened probably 3000 episodes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Vinnie
    died
    ?
    Don't think I've watched Home & Away since the 90s.... :)

For 2 And A Half Men, I want the kid (who is what, 25 at this stage?) to take a chainsaw to Charlie and use the punchline "Who's the ½ now, bitch?"

I'd watch that episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Does Sheen get paid for reruns? Even reruns are topping out new shows.

TV Ratings Report: Two and a Half Men Leads the Way
    February 22nd, 2011 12:09 PM by Matt Richenthal Tag: TV Ratings .
    A rerun of Two and a Half Men led the way last night, proving once and for all that America really can't get enough of Charlie Sheen...

8 p.m.
    House: 10.4 million viewers
    The Bachelor: 9.9 million
    How I Met Your Mother: 9.4 million/Mad Love: 8 million
    Chuck: 5.5 million
    90210: 1.5 million

9 p.m.
    Two and a Half Men rerun: 11.5 million
    Mike & Molly: 11.3 million
    The Bachelor: 10.8 million
    The Chicago Code: 8 million
    The Cape: 4.1 million
    Gossip Girl: 1.6 million

10 p.m.
    Hawaii Five-O: 10.25 million
    Castle: 9 million
    Harry's Law: 8.7 million

Mr E wrote: »
    Vinnie
    died
    ?
    Don't think I've watched Home & Away since the 90s.... :)
    Same as.. was back in secondary school when it happened.

Actually.. according to IMDB, he left in 2002.

EDIT: Actually.. maybe he didn't! Silly Aussie soap.

Anyways, back on topic!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think moving Ryan Kwanten to 2.5 Men and Charlie Sheen to True Blood would benefit both shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Does Sheen get paid for reruns? Even reruns are topping out new shows.

Yup.

They can cancel the show but they can't stop Sheen from WINNING through residuals.

I think moving Ryan Kwanten to 2.5 Men and Charlie Sheen to True Blood would benefit both shows.

No way TB needs Jason Stackhouse especially nude and shirtless :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

^ Jesus.. whoever made that needs to lower down the music volume and increase the volume of autotuned dialogue. It's inaudible for the most part.

EDIT: Actually.. volume doesn't seem as bad when it gets into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just came in to post that. :pac:

Jerry O'Connell auditions for Two And A Half Men

Jon Cryer is playing this whole Sheen thing briliantly!...fair play to him, he's kept his mouth shut and done funny skits and poke fun at himself and basically shown Sheen for the fool he is: http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/jon-cryer-charlie-sheen-conan-obrien-troll-two-and-a-half-men/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Jon Cryer is playing this whole Sheen thing briliantly!...fair play to him, he's kept his mouth shut and done funny skits and poke fun at himself and basically shown Sheen for the fool he is: http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/jon-cryer-charlie-sheen-conan-obrien-troll-two-and-a-half-men/

Advertisement