Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half of lawn is dying

Options
  • 28-02-2011 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Our 2 year old (approx half acre in the back garden) lawn is in a very bad state on one side. The grass is all but dead over large swathes of the left hand side. One year after it was sowed, it was strange to see the right hand side of the garden rich and lush while the left was threadbare. I put down lots of extra seed but no joy. I then tried 10-10-20 but it was still pathetic looking. Following this year's harsh snow and ice, its even worse. What can bring this back to life? There are a lot of drainage pipes under the garden btw as it used to be waterlogged but is now pretty dry. Have I dried it out too much?

Advertisement