Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discworld Board and Car Games

Options
  • 28-02-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

Literally just stumbled upon this wiki page and couldnt help but post it here.

it has the rules and instructions for Stealth Chess, Cripple Mr. Onion and Thud. Havent really got the time to go through it myself but i would like to know how to play cripple mr. onion and play nanny oggs or granny weatherwax :pac:

anyone have any more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 IDWCon11

anyone have any more?

Treefrog Games will be releasing a board game set in Discworld, ‘Ankh-Morpork: A Discworld Board Game’. And Esdevium Games are releasing "Guards! Guards! A Discworld Board Game".

Both - as far as I know - have already done pre-testing at Discworld Events. I know one of them was at the Discworld event Hogswatch in Wincanton in the UK. And both are more than likely going to attend the Irish Discworld Convention2011 in November this year. (See the IDWCon thread in this forum for more details).

I've looked up the rules for Cripple Mister Onion and decided it was way too difficult to learn on my own - luckily for me (and you) someone decided that running it at IDWCon for all those who want to challange Nanny (or even Granny) would be a good idea. :D

I've seen Thud played but as I'm not a chess fan either it didn't appeal (this is one of the co-chairs speaking - one of the other co-chairs loves it!). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I have Thud, and I've played it a couple of times. It's good fun, but difficult to find anyone interested in playing.

Advertisement