Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegelicious range.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

i mate of mine tried em and said they tasted like pure sc.utter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

The Massala Veg Pot looks nice. I might have to venture to one of the bigger Tescos to find the range though, my local Tesco is dinky and very limited options for veggies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

paky wrote: »
    i mate of mine tried em and said they tasted like pure sc.utter

Your mate has excellent taste. I really wanted to like them but they're awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jinksdub

Ah well sorry for the bad steer inobody seems to like them as I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Tried looking for them at the local Tesco a few days ago, couldn't find any of it. All I could find were Quorn foods.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

the chilli wedges are gorgeous,got another one to try too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I saw one of the pack in my local Tescos, but it isn't vegan so I couldn't try it out. Great to see new products out there though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Been to three fairly significant Tesco's and couldn't see them :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Dundrum had loads the other night. I don't know about it being a significant branch but it is filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

I had the couscous one twice and really really really didn't like it! I don't know why though. The hoisin one looks quite nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 jinksdub

Got them in tesco in the square tallaght. It seems that it's a constant theme with veggie ranges that the stocks vary so much in different stores so i should have mentioned that's where i got them. Good to know from others here over various threads where different veggie products can be sourced. When i think back to the many years ago(18 years!) when i first became vegetarian and my initial diet(basic stirfry etc..) I don't know how i survived! Not very balanced but so much more options now and thanks to the people on here i've got some good tips and recipe's which have been very helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

I tried two of them, and I found that they were quite nice! I've bought the hoisin noodles a few times. Must try the wedges too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

i thought the hoisin noodles were lovely myself

I tried the mushroom linguine....I wouldnt go so far as to say it was disgusting. I wouldn't purposely eat it again though.
    Seems a waste of a ready meal too. Such a cheap, quick and easy thing to rustle up fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I tried the veggie chili, it was nice, I wouldn't rush to buy it again, tastes pretty much like the chili i make myself

Advertisement