Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free puppies on shop street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Chicken1 wrote: »
    Living in Galway all my life and never heard of that dog story, its pure fiction. and thanks Biko for the edit its a shame that people will post items that they cant back up.

come to think of it dogs have been tortured in the past, sometimes in quite respectable areas. there was something done to a dog on the green of the golf course there at Kingston about ten years ago. the exact facts of the case are hazy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

drum! wrote: »
    Fair dues to whoever brought it up with the Guard they spotted but i doubt they did very much about it apart from telling them to move on.
    Unless you can tell us what law the guy was breaking (he wasn't even trading illegally!) then what exactly do you expect the police to do?

KylieWyley wrote: »
    Another difference is that the person who has deliberately sought a dog on the likes of adverts/donedeal/etc. has thought about getting one and therefore thought of the costs and considerations involved in getting one. (you would hope... though, admittedly, not always)
    Maybe they've been thinking of getting a dog for years so they can torture it mercilessly for months. Who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Torture? Pfft. I hear they go well with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

KylieWyley wrote: »
    Torture? Pfft. I hear they go well with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
    Leaving the anthropomorphism aside, I don't think there is any law preventing dogs being eaten as long as they are killed "by a prescribed method" under the 1876 Cruelty To Animals Act.
    I've got a tin of McDonnell's curry powder here. I wonder is that guy out on Shop Street again today? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Buy-One-Get-12-Free-puppies-13462531-500-374.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement