Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin accomadation

• 28-02-2011 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Is it hard to find pet friendly accomadation in dublin..like an apartment ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bubs99

Sorry to say this but it is very very hard to find a home that allows pets, especially apartments!

Ive lived in Dublin for several years and also in Kildare and Ive wanted to rescue a dog for years but I cant find a flat or apartment (landlord) that allows pets so im going to wait until I move further away and rent a house.

Also charities dont allow dogs to be rescued and live and apartments and flats, only houses with secure gardens. So...Im being patient.

Good luck though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I found accom that allowed my cats, and that was when it was a landlords market so to speak.

Which type of pet and what area are you looking in? Also are you looking for shared or your own accom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I house hunted for my sister when she wanted to come home with her dogs, and while it was possible to find houses the choice was definitely limited to older houses or student type houses and they all wanted 1 months rent in advance plus 2 months rent as deposit when normally it's 1 month in advance and 1 month deposit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Yeah alot more will allow cats rather than dogs especially in apartments due to barking.

Advertisement