Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intimate Tattoo

Options
  • 28-02-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Was just wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a place that would be good for a tattoo on a vagina in Dublin? like good female tattoists with a closed enough tattoo area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I know there's Tara in Colourworks but I'm not sure if they have a private room. Just go around and have a chat with a few artists. Surely if you're willing to get something down there then having a chat to an artist shouldn't be a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 smartd

Yeah I've had script done by her before she's really good but they're room is kinda open. I intend to was just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences with this type of tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah I got my first done by her too. Maybe you could ask if there's a quiet spot during the day where there's no appointments. Unfortunately I'm male so can't help much more than that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can I ask what sort of tattoo you're thinking of ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 smartd

You can indeed! Script

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Tbh you shouldn't limit it to just women, if you're willing to get a tattoo there you should be willing to let a man. It's not as if they're going to suddenly become perverts, I'm pretty sure they'd of seen one before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I understand why you'd prefer a female tattoo artist, I would as well, but Raze_Them_all has a point. Also for a tattoo down there I'd reccomend using an artist who's done something similar before since it's so sensitive. Better a male tattoo artist with experience than a female one who hasn't a clue. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I don't know if you should wind yourself up about the pain. I assume that we are talking about a pubic mound tattoo - and everyone I have tattooed in this area seemed to take it very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

smartd wrote: »
    You can indeed! Script

Ah here, they've a few good tunes and all, but for god sake think long term woman!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Well, Snakebite seem to have a pretty high amount of privacy. Most of their tattooing generally is done in rooms off the main reception area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement