Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a trip up west

Options
  • 28-02-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Well lads im heading up west tomorrow for three days.

Thinking about going to the following beaches for some surfing.. Castlefreke in Cork Inch in Kerry then to Lahinch. I may go further up to donegal but I dont know yet.

I'm just wondering how the beaches are? Any other suggestions maybe when im up that way..

Also I plan on sleeping in a tent/car but if theres a B+B/hostel near by I wouldn't say no cause it aint the summer yet... Anybody know of some in these areas?

Spur of the moment trip.. No surf here in Waterford for the next week and with the reports and the weather given up west im just going go I don't want to be down here thinking about it.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

Advertisement