Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Cisco EPC2425 and two xbox 360's issue

Options
  • 28-02-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Any help with this would be appriciated, have searched but havnt found a definitive solution, bassically trying to get open nat on two xboxes on the epc2425 have tried upnp , dmz host etc, but can only get one xbox with open nat the other is strict and can only forward ports to one xbox as you get conflict with two, so i rang upc tech support and they tell me theres a work around available and to do a search on boards because the cant recommend doing it themselves, any one know of this work around? or any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭rob808

Any help with this would be appriciated, have searched but havnt found a definitive solution, bassically trying to get open nat on two xboxes on the epc2425 have tried upnp , dmz host etc, but can only get one xbox with open nat the other is strict and can only forward ports to one xbox as you get conflict with two, so i rang upc tech support and they tell me theres a work around available and to do a search on boards because the cant recommend doing it themselves, any one know of this work around? or any other suggestions?

well you could try portfordwarding for both consoles or portfordward 1 and put second in DMZ. The last option is a network switch which let them pass through the router.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dark Nex

I'm also having this problem. The Cisco EPC2425 is a piece of ****!!!! Have two xboxs in the house and tons of problems for about a year now. You physically can't get both NATs open at the same time! Ready to get rid of UPC all together at this stage!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement